CALL FOR PAPERS
"Work in Progress"
DSD PART, IN CONNECTION WITH
15th EUROMICRO Conference on Digital Systems Design 2012
Cesme (Turkey), September 6-8, 2012.
(a Call for papers for the SEAA part of the Work in Progress Session will,
according to later notification dates of the SEAA 2012 conference,
separately be published by June 2012)
SESSION CO-CHAIRS: E. Grosspietsch, K. Kloeckner
The 38th EUROMICRO Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications
and the 15th EUROMICRO Conference on Digital Systems Design
are organizing a common Special Session to present WORK in PROGRESS aimed to
authors that have not yet attained final and complete results in their
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to)
Digital Systems Design
Submission of papers
- Processor and memory architectures: arithmetic and logic units; co-processors; pipelining; superscalar processors; cache memories; memory management units; low-power issues
- Special architectures: DSP; graphics and image processors; custom computing machines; processing arrays; FPGAs; reconfigurable computing structures
- Specification and modellingmodelling: (hardware/software) specification and modelling; system and hardware design languages; component modelling; power and timing issues
- Validation: simulation; emulation; prototyping and testing at the system, register-transfer and logic levels; multilevel simulation; hardware/software co-simulation; hardware/software co-verification
- Synthesis: system, hardware/software, behavioural, register/transfer, and logic synthesis; design for low power, speed, and testability; system, hardware/software, and logic partitioning; design of asynchronous systems
- System-on-chip: platform-based design; megacell compilation; deep sub-micron design issues; signal integrity; technology aware high-level design tools; intellectual property; design reuse
: authors intending to participate in the session
should submit an extended abstract (maximum 2 pages, MS Word or PDF file) about
their work to both Session Co-Chairs,
Erwin Grosspietsch (Email: email@example.com
Konrad Kloeckner (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
no later than June 20, 2012.
Accepted submissions will be published in a separate "Work in
Progress" proceedings with own ISBN number, and are to be presented in the
session by short presentations of 10 minutes.
General information about the SEAA/DSD 2012 conference event is available
(Extended) Closing date for submission: : June 20, 2012
Acceptance notification: June 27, 2012
Camera-ready version: July 10, 2012
Paper layout according to standard IEEE layout rules; details about that will
be supplied together with the acceptance notification.